皇冠最新网址hg0088At HSBC, we believe that how we do business is as important as what we do. We want to achieve good results in a way that treats our customers fairly and helps to strengthen communities and ensure a properly functioning financial system. Our values are central to achieving these aims.
皇冠最新网址hg0088HSBC’s values define who we are as an organisation and what makes us distinctive. We believe in acting with courageous integrity. We are:
- Standing firm for what is right, delivering on commitments, being resilient and trustworthy
- Taking personal accountability, being decisive, using judgment and common sense, empowering others
Open to different ideas and cultures
- Communicating openly, honestly and transparently, welcoming challenge, learning from mistakes
- Listening, treating people fairly, being inclusive, valuing different perspectives
Connected to customers, communities, regulators and each other
- Building connections, being aware of external issues, collaborating across boundaries
- Caring about individuals and their progress, showing respect, being supportive and responsive
These values reflect the best aspects of our heritage, and remain key to our long-term success.
Find out about our plans to boost growth, improve shareholder returns and enhance customer service.
Our people, our story
HSBC staff around the world explain what they enjoy about working for the bank.
How we do business
皇冠最新网址hg0088Learn more about the action we are taking to meet our wider responsibilities towards the customers and communities we serve.
Boosting disability confidence
Group Chief Financial Officer Ewen Stevenson explains how being open about disability can make workplaces more inclusive.
Time for action on diversity
The head of HSBC Bank Canada shares her perspective on how businesses can embrace inclusion.
Diversity: the next step
皇冠最新网址hg0088Businesses can benefit from embedding diversity across their operations, according to a new report.